Monday, September 20, 2010

An Ode to Emily's New Venture!

Do you guys remember a while ago when I blogged about being IN LOVE with people's mom blogs? Well one of my all time favorites (and the first I ever followed) is a high school classmate of mine, Emily Parker! Here's a link to her blog so you can see what I mean! http://emilyandzachparker.blogspot.com

Aside from her adorable son, Kye, I love to see pictures of her and her style. She's one of those fashion-savvy girls who can match her jewelry with her outfits and I ENVY that! Even though she always talks about saving money and working everything out on a tight budget, her style not only looks amazing to me, but expensive! I think every girl can admit that looking "expensive" is always key to looking classy and Emily pulls that off WITHOUT breaking the bank!

Well now that I'm done gushing about her, I have to tell everyone how excited I am about her new venture. She's becoming a stelladot.com consultant! If you've never been to www.stelladot.com, GO THERE NOW. (Make sure to click this link, though!: http://www.stelladot.com/emilyparker) That website and www.modcloth.com are my number one places for "window shopping" online. The jewelry is FABULOUS! And, like I said is SO great, it all looks expensive without having to be! Now that Emily has decided to become a consultant, I think my goal of achieving that classy, effortless style I've been going for will be MUCH more attainable now that I've got "someone on the inside" to help me with my jewelry needs!



Feel free to contact me or Emily directly (she's seriously the nicest person ever, don't be afraid to just go to her without knowing her!) if you have any more questions about how her new venture works. I'm sure she'd also love to answer any style questions, as well, since she's right in the heart of all the merchandise and catalogs!

Happy shopping, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. thank you SO much amanda! Wow when I did the contest I wasn't asking for compliments but maybe I should do giveaways more often b/c I like hearing good stuff about myself hahaha!!! i'm totally willing to travel for a trunk show if you are interested in hosting, it'd be a great excuse to see you in PERSON after like forever :) thanks for the shout-out and all the sweet things you said, I try hard to still be stylish as a mom and sometimes it's tough so I'm glad to hear I'm pulling it off haha!

    ReplyDelete